LAKE OSWEGO VIRUS INFORMATION FOR COMMUNITY AND BUSINESS
- Chamber members hours of operation – open/closed. Email Liz@lake-oswego.com to update your Chamber information
- Rep. Kurt Schrader Webinar Sign up for Monday, April 6 – 9 am: SBA economic injury disaster loans and federal resources
- Paycheck Protection Program – starts Friday, April 3 for applications – apply as quickly as you can – there is a funding cap. All small businesses eligible.
- Fact sheet: Small Business & Entrepreneurship Payroll protection
- NFIB Paycheck Protection Forgivable Loans
- Workshare Oregon
- SCORE – Service Corp of Retired Executives web info for business mentors or email Robert Ervin, email@example.com
- CARE Act – full document
- Reduced TRI-MET service – April 5
- Small Business Guide – Loans (U.S. Chamber)
- City Council YouTube – City council will meet twice a week through April; archived meetings
- City of Lake Oswego
- Joint Special Committee on Coronavirus Response – State of Oregon
- SAIF establishes $10 million worker safety fund
- SBA loan application, (up to $2 million in financial assistance; interest rate 3.75%; Private/non-profit 2.75%; long-term repayments up to maximum 30 years may be available.
- Lake Oswego Citizen Information line: 503-635-0257
- Email for LO Citizen information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rep. Andrea Salinas business newsletter
- LO Emergency Declaration
- Sign up for Lake Oswego announcements / news
- Oregon Manufacturing resources
- Banking information
- Senator Merkley Federal Explanation of Oregon provisions
- Economic Injury Worksheet – return to US Small Business Administration- https://mcusercontent.com/ab3f5deb0e00d4c7e3db8257e/files/5c144fae-107f-4233-bc5d-49785f9329b0/Economic_Injury_Worksheet_051410.pdf
- Governor’s Executive Order Closing Specified Retail businesses https://govsite-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/jkAULYKcSh6DoDF8wBM0_EO%2020-12.pdf
- City of Lake Oswego – local state of emergency
- Check the Lake Oswego Review page for breaking news https://pamplinmedia.com/lake-oswego-review-home/
- Red Cross needs blood donations
- Hunger Fighters – https://www.hungerfightersoregon.org/
- Sparrow Services – email for food pick up – email@example.com
- Family First Corona Virus Poster
- Families First Coronovirus Response Act
Cyber Incident Resources – with more people working from home, the office of Oregon’s Emergency Management distributed the following resources – just in case:
Whats Coming Up
This Chamber has been a driving force in the City of Lake Oswego for over 75 years, promoting success in the business community by fostering a supportive and diverse business environment.
Education, Visibility, Advocacy, and Networking
Even if your business does little or no business in the community, our efforts still provide you with value in government advocacy and quality of life issues.
This Chamber works to keep our community strong.