LAKE OSWEGO VIRUS INFORMATION FOR COMMUNITY AND BUSINESS
- SCORE – Service Corp of Retired Executives web info for business mentors or email Robert Ervin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CARE Act – full document
- Reduced TRI-MET service – April 5
- Small Business Guide – Loans (U.S. Chamber)
- City Council YouTube – Monday, March 30, 4 pm
- City of Lake Oswego – March 27
- Joint Special Committee on Coronavirus Response – State of Oregon
- SAIF establishes $10 million worker safety fund
- SBA loan application, (up to $2 million in financial assistance; interest rate 3.75%; Private/non-profit 2.75%; long-term repayments up to maximum 30 years may be available.
- Lake Oswego Citizen Information line: 503-635-0257
- Email for LO Citizen information: email@example.com
- Rep. Andrea Salinas business newsletter
- LO Emergency Declaration
- Sign up for Lake Oswego announcements / news
- Oregon Manufacturing resources
- Banking information
- Senator Merkley Federal Explanation of Oregon provisions
- Economic Injury Worksheet – return to US Small Business Administration- https://mcusercontent.com/ab3f5deb0e00d4c7e3db8257e/files/5c144fae-107f-4233-bc5d-49785f9329b0/Economic_Injury_Worksheet_051410.pdf
- Governor’s Executive Order Closing Specified Retail businesses https://govsite-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/jkAULYKcSh6DoDF8wBM0_EO%2020-12.pdf
- City of Lake Oswego – local state of emergency
- Check the Lake Oswego Review page for breaking news https://pamplinmedia.com/lake-oswego-review-home/
- Red Cross needs blood donations
- Hunger Fighters – https://www.hungerfightersoregon.org/
- Sparrow Services – email for food pick up – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family First Corona Virus Poster
- Families First Coronovirus Response Act
Whats Coming Up
This Chamber has been a driving force in the City of Lake Oswego for over 75 years, promoting success in the business community by fostering a supportive and diverse business environment.
Education, Visibility, Advocacy, and Networking
Even if your business does little or no business in the community, our efforts still provide you with value in government advocacy and quality of life issues.
This Chamber works to keep our community strong.