Registration closes January 17, 2024.
The Professional Development Leadership Series is designed to deepen the impact and influence our members have within their organizations. Content is driven by the current environment and the needs of attendees. Participants are working on real goals, putting the content to use immediately within the room and taking those insights and tools out into the field.
This program is highly interactive and delivered over time to engage and support participants in a deep and sustainable way.
Each session is intentionally designed to engage participants in discussion and application of the material into their day to day challenges. This year the program will be delivered through 6 in-person full day events.
Who Should Attend
Leaders who are managing others or responsible for managing key relationships within their organization. Examples may include Vice Presidents, Directors, Business Owners, Managers. People who are high potentials for stepping into key leadership roles within the organization that are really great at the technical aspects of their work but need the tools to help inspire, motivate and guide teams.
This program provides an experiential level of leadership skills with an outside perspective that will help your leaders to:
- Increase confidence as they navigate through complex challenges within your organization
- Customize communication so they can learn how to reach different types of people and inspire them into action
- Create an inclusive environment that allows for creativity, diverse thinking and problem solving
- Let go of doing it all and engage others in driving the mission
- Sustain self and others through long-term obstacles and challenges
- Remove drama and chaos by understanding self, others and the system they are working within
- Move self and others through the transitions of change as smoothly as possible
- Build a network of likeminded peers for future support and mentorship
The Business Development Leadership Series is designed to deepen the impact and influence our members have within their organizations. Content is driven by the current environment and the needs of attendees. Participants are working on real goals, putting the content to use immediately within the room and taking those insights and tools out into the field.
Interactive sessions will be once a month for 6 hours and will consist of the following breakdown of subjects.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet with a coach 1-1 for an individual coaching session between Meetings 4-6.
Meeting #1: Leadership Styles & Intention, January 25, 2024
Setting the stage for the leadership that needs to emerge from you right now. Gauging where you are in your leadership journey and setting the intention of where you want to be in the future. Exploring the different styes of leadership and how they impact teams and organizations.
Meeting #2: Motivating Self & Others, February 22, 2024
Learning the components that lead to people working from their most fulfilled and productive selves. Defining the components of psychological safety on your current team and determining ways to increase that level of safety over time. Understanding and utilizing the power of different personality types and individual values as core drivers for self and others. Identifying and managing the negative self-talk that often affects the impact people have on each other and interferes with the amazing work we want to move forward in the world.
Meeting #3: Pulling vs Pushing Conversations, March 21, 2024
Creating self-driven, productive and accountable team members you can delegate to by utilizing objectivity and empowering opportunities through pulling conversations. Putting to practice incorporating the skills of pulling conversations including levels of listening, powerful questions and holding accountability.
Meeting #4: Creating Inclusive Environments, April 18, 2024
Setting the stage for safety, individuality and authentic openness on your team and within your organization through empathy mapping, relationship building and relationship realignment.
Meeting #5: Managing Change, May 16, 2024
Guiding self and others through the emotional transitions of change. Planning and reinforcing change by implementing a model that thoughtfully approaches organizational change.
Meeting #6: Maximizing Your Impact, June 6, 2024
Thoughtfully impacting your teams, organization and community through the relationships you build, the intentions you create and the vision that you set forth.
Pulling together your key sponsors, facilitators, and chamber leadership to celebrate the cohort.
Program Fee and Registration
- $2,900 per participant (Members)
- $3,500 per participant (Non-Members)
10% discount for organizations sending more than one participant
- 36 Hours of Content Driven Interactive Programming
- One 1-1 individual coaching session
- Online access to all handouts and resources
- Access to facilitators in-between sessions for questions and content implementation support
- Graduation programming & certificate
- Optional: CCE credits based on request and governing body approval: additional fees may apply.
Programming does not include lunches. We do encourage participants to go out to lunch and get to know each other better to build stronger relationships.