The City of Lake Oswego and Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce invite you to ring in the holiday season with the annual Tree Lighting Festival! 2022 marks the 58th year of this time-honored tradition. Festivities take place at Millennium Plaza Park only this year, with extended hours of holiday music, a holiday marketplace, sweet treats and more! The celebratory lighting of the Millennium tree takes place at 6 p.m.
Schedule of Events:
- 3-8 pm: Shopping with festive holiday vendors, meet and greet with Olaf and Cham-bear & reindeer visits from Timberview Farm Reindeer
- 3-5 pm: Live ice carving demonstration from PDX Ice
- 5-8 pm: Santa Claus arrives in style at 5pm with delivery from the Fire Department. Take your pic with the big guy in red!
- 5-8 pm: Join our friends at the Police Department for the annual #YouandBlue Campaign and write a letter to Santa Claus to let him know you’ve been extra nice this year! Drop the letter in the red mailbox. Believers of all ages will receive a personal letter from the big guy in red!
- 5-8 pm: The Fire Department onsite for visits.
- 6 pm: Lighting of the Millennium tree.
- 3-4 pm: Over Bridge Jazz
- 4-5 pm: Dickens Carolers
- 5-5:30 pm: Lakeridge Jazz Combo
- 5:30-6 pm: Carols from Lakeridge & Lake Oswego High Schools
- 6 pm: Lighting of the Millennium Tree
- 6:05-6:30 pm: Performance from Lakeridge show choir “Company” and Lake Oswego show choir “Windjammers”
- 6:30-8 pm: Millennium Concert Band
- A Little Sun
- A Pinch of Magic Designs
- Arzella’s Holiday Greens
- Closed Loop woodworks
- Copper & Honey Coffee
- Costello’s Travel Caffe
- Creperie Le Bon Temps
- Garden Color
- Gurtons Plant Shop
- Ha Austin Ceramics
- Love Hope Cookies
- Portland Caramel Company
- Rain Spark Gallery
- Raybell Farms
- Rosa’s Churros
- Stone Wood Rustics
- The Tomte Cake
- Viva Vibrations
- Willa & Jean Candles
Thank you to our generous sponsors: