Lake Oswego is a community built on relationships. Our activities are designed to help you build those relationships with key City contacts, potential clients and customers as well as your fellow business community members.
Chamber members meet each Friday morning for Networking, bringing together a variety of business and City leaders each week. As a Chamber Member, you’ll have the option of hosting Networking at your business where you’ll welcome dozens of local business owners. We offer a variety of other ways to improve your business’s visibility through large public events and smaller educational ones.
The Chamber is the voice of business in Lake Oswego. We serve to deliver your message to City and political leaders on important issues of the day impacting your success. Serving on one of our Committees or Task Forces will show your customers you are committed to making life here even better.
In addition to weekly Networking, the Chamber provides ample opportunities for you to get the word out about your business. From a ribbon cutting at your business for a big event, to a weekly Newsletter featuring what you do to Sponsorships reaching thousands of local residents, your Chamber Membership can ramp up your community visibility.
We offer a wide range of membership tiers and benefits, so browse through our options below and pick the one that’s right for your business or organization. Questions? – Call 503-636-3634.
Note that Membership Dues are due annually during your join month. Dues amounts will be increasing this Fall – here’s your chance to finally beat inflation by joining today!
Please view the different options for membership by clicking on each tab on the left below.
Basic Business Level
Membership Dues: $350
Build community and build your business! Chamber membership connects you with the people who can help your business. This entry-level membership gives you access to great events, as well as promotional and business advocacy opportunities. Join now and start building a business foundation to grow on!
Business Level Benefits
- Credibility & Visibility
- Member Use of Chamber Logo
- Advocacy at the Local/County & State Levels
- Business listing in The Guide to Lake Oswego, distributed in homes and businesses in print and online
- Chamber Online Directory Listings & Link
- Leadership Lake Oswego member rate
- Weekly E-newsletter
- Membership Certificate
- Membership Decal
- Member to Member Discount Opportunities
- Free Attendance at Weekly Networking Events
- Grand Opening & Ribbon Cutting Promotion
- Host a Networking event at your Business!
- New Member News in Newsletter
- Committee eligibility (events, Downtown Business, etc.)
- Business After Hours Networking Events
- Certificates of Origin
- Complimentary Notary Public Service
Membership Dues: $1000
Impact your business’s growth. Influence the community members who’ll become your customer base. This is a greater investment in our business community and will greatly increase your visibility. Join the Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce at Corporate Level membership and watch your business progress!
Corporate Level Benefits
- All Business Level Benefits Plus:
- Business feature in a weekly E-newsletter (over 1700 recipients!)
- Education seminar/speaking opportunity
- Weekly listing in the e-newsletter
- Logo feature on the website
Membership Dues: $3000
Help build a strong business community and show your leadership as a Visionary Member. This level gives you and your company first opportunities for invitations for sponsorships, Networking or Business After Hours hosting and other ways you can dramatically increase your visibility. This level includes all of the Business and Corporate level benefits plus:
- One free registration for Leadership Lake Oswego each year
- Two annual passes for the October and April Kruse Way Economic Forum
- Business name and logo recognition in the weekly E-newsletter, website, social media and special events, reaching thousands of local recipients each week!
Membership Dues: $200
You’ll receive Business Level benefits at this discounted rate. The Chamber Board has expressed a desire to support the local non-profit members of the Lake Oswego community. Connect with potential donors and volunteers. Get the word out about the important work you’re doing!