Jump Start Your Membership
THESE EXPOSURE OPPORTUNITIES ARE INCLUDED WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP !!
Hold a Ribbon Cutting!
Whether you’re a new business, you’re opening a new facility or providing a new service, or you want to celebrate a milestone achievement or anniversary, a ribbon cutting can provide excellent exposure for your business, generate excitement and foster community connections! For everything you need to know about holding a Chamber-sponsored ribbon cutting at your business, click here!
Enhance your membership listing on the Chamber website.
Your login and password were mailed when you signed up; if you need it, call the Chamber at 503-636-3634
- Go online to check your listing for accuracy. Be sure your website and any social media links are correct! Make changes yourself or call the Chamber!
- Enhance your connectivity – be sure your phone number, address and hours of operation are posted and available on your website or social media.
- Add a description of the products and/or services you offer.
- Our search engine searches this membership information.
- Add directions to your business if applicable. Hint: if your business is home based, you may not want the address made public.
- Add search words to help people find your business. Hint: Put your full name into one of the search word boxes so that people can find YOU!
- Add Hot Deals and sales if applicable. A red icon will show up next to your name for high visibility.
- Add employment postings if applicable.
- Add public events to the community calendar that you will be hosting and wish to promote. Do not need login and password for this feature.
Attend Friday Morning & Other Networking Events
- Check our newsletter or the Events page for the link. The Chamber provides many in-person opportunities for you to increase the visibility of your business. Be top-of-mind when a customer says, “You know, I really need a good….”
Promote your Association with the LO Chamber
- When there’s a choice, some will do business with you because you’re a Chamber Member.
- Display your Chamber window sticker and certificate in a prominent place.
- Call the Chamber to get our logo to use on your cards/brochures along with your website and social media.
- Sign up for a Chamber Committee or Task Force, help shape our community and rub shoulders with other accomplished professionals and business leaders!
Now that you have taken advantage of the free membership benefits, consider these additional exposure opportunities:
- Host a low-cost Friday morning or evening Networking event! Gain extended exposure to 40-60 members and highlight your company at your place of business. Contact Liz Hartman, Liz@lake-oswego.com or 503-636-3634 for further details and to get scheduled!
- Sponsor a Chamber event, giving you visibility before hundreds or thousands of local businesses and residents: See the Event & Sponsorship Opportunities handout.
- Advertise in the Chamber Business Directory AKA the “LO Phonebook”! Sent to 5,700 homes and businesses that subscribe to the LO Review, 4,300 distributed through Chamber outreach efforts, at events and at public venues. Details? Liz@lake-oswego.com or 503-636-3634
Be seen, network, and get educated at the same time:
- Attend Business Law and Business Education Luncheons, Kruse Way Economic Forum, Community Leaders Breakfast and workshops.
- Socialize and network at events: Annual Downtown Wine Walk, Annual Tree Lighting, Business After Hours mixers, 2024 Lake Grove Wine Walk.
- Donate to and/or attend the Annual Awards Dinner/Auction or Village Flower Basket activities.
Look for early bird discounts and deadlines promoted in the weekly eblasts (available online and sent to you as a link).
Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce 525 Third Street, Second Floor, Lake Oswego, OR 97034 www.lakeoswegochamber.com