The mission of the Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce is to strengthen local business through education, advocacy and community partnerships.
To be a vital partner in making Lake Oswego a vibrant and inclusive community to visit, grow a business and call home.
Future Focused: provide catalytic, strategic leadership that positions members for an even brighter future.
Member-Committed: maintain a relevant, responsive organization that is inclusive of our diverse community.
Excellence Driven: commit to providing quality events and programming that reflects integrity and fiscal responsibility.
What We Have To Offer
Our activities are designed to connect you with potential clients and customers. Chamber members meet each Friday morning at a different member business for Networking. These events bring together dozens of business leaders each week, making it one of the largest networking groups in the Metro area! In addition, there are a host of Chamber events, committees and task forces throughout the year that offer members a chance to make new contacts and friends, impact community growth, and position their business to be the first choice for a customer’s needs.
Members can promote their business through a variety of means:
- Business Directory: The Chamber’s Business Directory is Lake Oswego’s most sought after resource for business information, printing 10,000+ copies of this annual resource and duplicated visibility on two websites.
- Community Map: One side of this full color glossy map features the Lake Oswego city limits, highlighting street names and points of interest. The other side places Lake Oswego within the context of the metro region. Borders of the maps include business advertising, a calendar of events plus pictures and information about Lake Oswego.
- Sponsorships: These are available for all Chamber events and programs at a variety of levels, providing an excellent way to link your business to an event or program that is meaningful to you and highly regarded by the Lake Oswego community.
Both political and community leadership are demonstrated by the Chamber’s active partnerships with the:
- City of Lake Oswego
- Lake Grove Business Committee
- Lake Oswego Corporation
- Arts Council of Lake Oswego
- Lake Oswego Library
- Lake Oswego School District
- Lakewood Center for the Performing Arts
- Neighborhood Associations
- Oswego Heritage Council
- Lake Oswego Sustainability Network
The Chamber office is the center for information on member businesses, local lodging, dining and shopping as well as local, county, regional and statewide tourist attractions. The Chamber works closely with Mt. Hood Territory and statewide Chambers and Visitors Centers to provide current information about what’s going on in the metro area and throughout the State of Oregon. Call 503-636-3634 for information and assistance.