- Phase One info
- OPEN LO BUSINESSES (maintained by the City of LO) – click here
- Enter your open business information on the City of LO website – click here
- Clackamas County – who is open Phase One Guidelines
- Phase One Guidelines
Clackamas Workforce COVID Response Line
As part of Clackamas Workforce Partnership’s response to the COVID-19 Economic Emergency, we are providing a job search and training resource phone line for residents of Clackamas County. In partnership with multiple community-based service providers, this Workforce Response Line serves as an easily accessible connection to career, training and related resources while other access points (libraries, WorkSource Centers, etc.) are closed due to the pandemic.
• Career Search and Training Resources such as referrals to workshops, short-term training opportunities, GED programs and community-based Career Coaching programs
• Job Information on what employers and industries are currently hiring
• General Assistance related to workforce system services and other resources (childcare, food assistance, housing, etc.)
• Information and support related to filing an initial Unemployment Insurance claim
IMPORTANT: We CANNOT HELP individuals who have already filed a claim. If you have received a letter from the State of Oregon that there is an error on your claim, your claim is on hold or has been denied, follow visit https://unemployment.oregon.gov/ for information or contact the Unemployment Claims Center at 1-877-FILE-4-UI.