Career and Internship Programming Overview
- Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Oswego Rotary – Vocational Services
- Lake Oswego Schools
If you are a business owner/manager interested in learning more about opportunities to work with students in the Lake Oswego School District, please click HERE and complete the inquiry form.
To impact the knowledge and connections of career and workforce opportunities of students in Lake Oswego schools through community partnerships.
To explore and implement experiential learning opportunities in a variety of school and job-site settings with practical applications and skill development through connecting youth and community.
- Engaging volunteer business/industry leaders to match the needs of the students.
- Using the networks of the Lake Oswego Chamber of Commerce and Lake Oswego Rotary will impact the success of the program.
- Understanding the needs of the youth and the schools that we serve.
- Exploring the geographic area that can be tapped to participate.
- Comprehending the workforce needs of the community.
- Being intentional and deliberate in the implementation of the services for youth.
- Gain a full and realistic view of the workplace and hands-on work experience
- Become able to integrate academic coursework with practical application and skill development Network with professionals in intern’s field of interest
- Explore career interests, uncover talents, and develop transferable skills Earn college credit Fulfill degree requirements
- Explore state government and different organizational departments
- Gain possible full-time employment at internship site